Where to get help or report an issue
- For getting started and general documentation, please browse, and feel free to contribute to the project documentation.
- For support questions (“How do I”, “I can’t seem to”, etc.) please search and if not already answered, open a thread in the Support Forums.
- For technical issues (e.g., to submit a bug or feature request) please search and if not already filed, open an issue on GitHub.
- For implementation, and all general questions (“Is it possible to..”, “Has anyone…”), please search, and if not already answered, post a topic to the general discussion list serve
Things to check before reporting an issue
- Are you using the latest version of WordPress?
- Are you using the latest version of the plugin?
- Does the problem occur even when you deactivate all plugins and use the default theme?
- Have you tried deactivating and reactivating the plugin?
- Has your issue already been reported?
What to include in an issue
- What steps can another user take to recreate the issue?
- What is the expected outcome of that action?
- What is the actual outcome of that action?
- Are there any screenshots or screencasts that may be helpful to include?
- Only include one bug per issue. If you have discovered two bugs, please file two issues.